Saturday, December 23, 2006

No more Charlie Brown...




Our first family Christmas in our "new" home. although we have now lived here almost 1 year, this feels like a milestone holiday for us. This year Matt and I purchased our first Christmas tree since we've been married and we are having our own special family day Christmas Eve, the first of many to come.


Being carried away in the spirit of things I embarked off on a task into my fabric closet to find something to make us all matching stockings. Actually, Masyn and Evelyn both needed a stocking period, they haven't ever had one. After a couple late nights I am proud to say that I love the new addition to my Christmas decor!


4 comments:

Traci said...

What exactly is this a picture of? Obviously it is a cluster of buttons but I cant figure out the rest....By the way, I LOVE your blog! Great job

amelia said...

Thanks Traci! This is the toe of the stocking. I'll post a full shot...

Mamapatrice said...

Hi Amelia...

Love your new blog! Your stockings are amazing!!! Have a wonderful sweet Holiday!

amelia said...

Hey P!! Thanks, your blog inspired me to jump on board! ;o)
Happy Holidays to you also!