Friday, October 19, 2012

{ book confession } yogi. student. mother. austin, tx

Tonight I was confronted with the fact that I might have a problem with books. After going to an amazing show, I got home a little earlier than planned so I decided to indulge in reading! My dilemma was that even after packing a few boxes of books in preparation for my upcoming move...I still could not decide what to read before bed, I want to read them ALL!!

Confession: My name is Amelia, and I am a book-aholic. I might have to begin goaling myself to read certain ones or set some kind of challenge that will help me decide what to read and when, I think I am facing paralysis of choice tonight. Perhaps I can make a "wheel-o-books" and spin to find what I should read. I will figure out some way to narrow it down and read for a bit before my eyelids become too heavy, and whatever I come up with I will let you all know. Until then, if you need any book recommendations, ask away, I have a lengthy list to share.

Light, love, and calm dear ones!



yogablogsign1

No comments: