Monday, March 23, 2020

{ changes } - yogi. writer. mama. austin, tx

Thank you for your patience while I let my soul get settled. As I continue to navigate my next steps, I will be sharing online classes with you. To get things rolling, I invite you to join me Tuesday at 2pm CST HERE, meeting ID: 733-894-339

Yoga is my lifestyle, but it's also my profession. I ask that you pay for your class what you can. I realize that we are all in very uncertain times and appreciate you making any contribution that you feel comfortable with. You can click on the PayPal link on the righthand side of the screen. If you're on your mobile app, please scroll to the bottom and click "view in browser."

I've created a playlist for this class which can be found HERE. Friends, please feel free to use any of my playlists that you prefer, if they end in "1 hr" then they are going to work with this 60-minute power flow.

See you on your mat.

prasarita padottanasana - wide leg forward bend

No comments: