Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Know It's A Camera...Work With Me Here


Now the very happy owner of a Canon 40D, I am shooting pictures of everything.



Last night the only thing I had available for pictures was my iron. I was just playing around with my new toy. I'm sharing with you all my very first picture with my new baby!



Today I've been trying to snap shots of the girls and Adonis. Wow, this will be much harder than I thought....the whole "learning a new camera" thing. I'm going to have to practice a great deal and I welcome any tips you guys have to offer!



Amelia

9 comments:

Lisa~ said...

well a picture of the camera would be great lol! ;)

Lisa~ said...

one more thing...what's her name gonna be?? ;)

nikkibrey said...

Great picture! I have the same ironing board cover as you!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Good luck with the new camera!

Linda

ENJOY LIFE said...

YYYEEAAAAHHHH!! I am SO excited for you (and wee bit jealous ~ LOL)!!!!!


Merry Christmas,
Shari

Southern (in)Sanity said...

What an incredible picture of your iron that is.

I look forward to pictures with your new camera.

Unknown said...

I do that alot since going digital, take pictures of things I would never take pictures of with a film camera

Christine said...

So...where are all the Christmas pics? Congrats! I'm jealous.

Gypsy Purple said...

Hope you had a blessed Christmas!! Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous 2008!!!