Wednesday, April 21, 2010

{ masyn-moo } ~ austin area child photographer

{ easter 2010 }

Another day, another post. Today is Masyn's day.

Masyn, you are a great source of entertainment and love. You make people work for your affection, and prove to you that they are worth your time. Once they earn your attention and time you are a best friend and pal for life. Your memory is amazing and the little details that never escape you blow me away all the time. I love your little quirks, even when they challenge my patience. It's so rewarding to be able to watch you learn to temper and direct your strong need for order and understanding of all things. I love being able to teach you about things and watching your eyes brighten as you grasp something for the first time. I giggle when you try your best to tell me I am wrong about simple things, like when you swear the sky is not blue, but rather yellow...or you KNOW in your heart that Christmas happens in the Summer AND in the winter. Even though right now you believe you know it all, the world has much to offer and show you, and I hope your heart lights up as you experience new things and are not afraid to break your routines and live life to the fullest. You are like a magnet Na-na, people have long been drawn to your charismatic smile and sparkling blue eyes...but it's more than your sweet face, you have inside you something that many people long for, you know who you are even at the young age of 6, you are full of confidence and love. Hold onto that and share it with everyone you can, let family and friends learn from you and spill your Masyn-ness all over them. Don't let people try to change you, but be open to learning new ideas and respecting how others feel. You will touch so many lives, I have always known this. I love you more than any other Masyn in the WHOLE world, nobody can take your special place in my life lovey!!

I love you huge,
Mama

signblog

No comments: