Tuesday, October 12, 2010

{ acquiescence + love } ~ austin area photographer

Last night I gave you the Cliff's Notes update of my life. Today my mind is full of deeper issues and I have little time to write as I am about to get my girls from school. I just want to share a small thought from my full heart.

I had lunch with a very good friend and as we parted I said "full belly, full heart." That's how I feel right now. I'm contemplative about some things. There have been hurtful words tossed my way and I admit I am reminding myself to not take anything personally. It's a difficult thing to live out, yet it is a truth I believe. My friend lifted my chin and reminded me that hurts come and go, good friends will always prove themselves to be so.

{re-group}

This image is somber and for me even a tiny bit dark. My mood is even and full of gratitude for those who embrace me and accept even my whining. Today my mood is a culmination of love, grief, sunshine, and rainbows on the horizon. The future holds a bright light as long as I accept that I can't change anything but my view. Love is the only way to live this out. I choose to love it out.

signblog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Amelia...I have wondered what you were up to. You have always been such a sweet and creative inspiration to me. It sounds like your life has been full of ups and downs lately...but remember...God will never give you more than you can handle!!! He knows you are strong, resourceful and over-the -top creative...and he has huge plans for you!!! Keep your chin up and let me know if you need ANYTHING....my email is still kandykisses7@sbcglobal.net

Big Hugs!!!
Laurie

nikkibrey said...

Yeah your back!!! You will be just fine. You are a fighter and a strong worker. I will keep you in my prayers!