Saturday, March 31, 2007

Nobody Is Swinging At My House Today

On a swing that is....from the ceilings is yet to be determined....


Last night and early this morning my home was hammered with rain and hail. I truly love a good storm so I enjoyed the raucous thunder and lightening into the very early hours of the morning. My only disappointment was that I had planned to go to a community wide garage sale today and it was cancelled due to the wide spread storms in our area. Alas...my bargain shopping excitement needs to be released somehow, maybe I will be able to sew during naptime....


The girls are not a bit sad about this, we're having lots of indoor fun...but there will be no going outside today. Tents have been built, we've danced on tables in the playroom, read a story, and even found time for an episode of "Little Einsteins." The swing set will be taking the day off....

rainday2



As you can see it's a little wet right now.




Amelia

2 comments:

Lisa~ said...

I love weather like that to. It's so relaxing and the air smells really clean afterwards:)

amelia said...

Yeah I like a grey day here and there....with LOADS of thunder. *sigh*

Amelia