Saturday, April 25, 2009

hot

I've just finished my run and I am super sweaty, but all I can think of today (well not ALL.... but a large amount of my thoughts) is how much I want it to be hot enough to swim! My air conditioner is also broken, so I am relying on windows. It's breezy and nice out, which is brilliant on a regular day, but I want to swim, so maybe I should close all the windows and have my own sauna. The problem there is that the girls sort of get wild crazy mean when they get too warm, it's some weird thing that is linked between temperature and a persons temper.

This is where I would love to be.. it's a beach in Brazil, isn't it gorgeous?! *sigh*

beach_wallpaper_brazil

Honestly there is a great deal on my mind besides swimming.. I'm in a great mood despite my lack of a heated pool to appease my longing for the water. This week has been amazing, so upbeat and exciting, each day has I have been able to enjoy things like laughing, hugging, being with friends and family, walking on a beautiful day, funny stories, and inside jokes.... I want to make next week even more outstanding, I can't wait to see what it brings!

So I'm playing Pearl Jam's version of "Last Kiss" today, because I've just been in a real "pearl jam" kind of mood today... ran to them today and it was a good GOOD run, I feel ready to lounge by the pool now (even if it's too cold to dip in).

signblog

5 comments:

MomRaun said...

That's an oldies song....easy to dance to, but VERY sad! I do find your beach a very inviting place. I would be watching for snakes, however.....that lush vegetation in the background would be a good hiding place for those critters.

Glad to hear the upbeat tone of your week. I hope next week can be a great one, too.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Girl, you got Pearl Jam going and I paid homage to my 90's years on my blog today.

Hana said...

Glad you've had an "UP" day! Here's to keepin' that good feeling going!

nic said...

um, i vote that you and i head out to that beach, pronto. what a gorgeous place.

also, i'm so glad you're having a happy week. you deserve bunches of sunshine, amelia.

erin said...

that pic looks like paradise, when do we leave? love Pearl Jam :)