Friday, August 23, 2013

{ my nymphs } - mama. photographer. austin, tx

I'm so proud of my little ladies. Without going into detail and divulging things that are personal for them, last night and today they have shown such tremendous strength of character and compassion to each other. Sometimes (often) I worry that I will fail at this Divine calling as a mother. How small my vision, how self centered of me. This is their life and they are destined to soar. The role I play in their grand adventure is kind of a navigator, a fortunate witness to give love and support. Today gives me encouragement that I am helping them, also that they are already full of so much love it's beginning to mature into sweetness, even toward each other.

I can write no more, I'm choked up and sentimental. My girls are the most wonderful beings in my life and they are without a doubt the most incredible young women I have ever encountered. Go ahead, call me biased, if you've met them...you know what I'm talking about.


{ golden soak }

{ golden soak }

{ golden soak }

{ golden soak }

{ golden soak }

yogablogsign1


No comments: