Sunday, October 12, 2008

sister woman is gettin' herself married

Forgive the cruel, slang subject line. I've been watching "The Long Hot Summer" and "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" too many times lately. I have that old "sister" line stuck in my head from both.

How fitting though, that this really is my sister, and she is really getting married....in less than 2 months!! I'm so excited for her. Of course I was thrilled to be allowed to snap some engagement shots. Here are a few I have peeked at so far. I'll share a variety later in the week.

I love this one...

{holding you}

...but who can resist a smooching shot?

{holding you}

(sorry mom)

I heart them, aren't they sweet?!

{holding you}

More snuggles and kisses...

{holding you}

{holding you}

It feels so good to be shooting again. That sounds terribly crazed, but I'm not 100% lunatic, I'd estimate about 50% (on my good days). *grin*

Music musing is none other than Natasha Bedingfield. The song is called "Put Your Arms Around Me."

xo~Amelia

4 comments:

Lisa~ said...

Oh wow I havent seen him yet, he sure is cute:) and thats like alomst a full on butt grab you snapped! how sassy! lol

Oh yea great pics hehe I was distracted by the freshness of them all!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Congrats!!!!! that is so exciting and how for you to get to shoot their engagement shots! they peeks look wonderful!

So she's having a winter wedding? :)

Tonya said...

is every female in your family tall, thin, and stunning!

congrats to your sis...and great shots!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Really beautiful shots Amelia!

They're lucky to have you to do their photos. :)

And I had the same thought as Tonya - y'all have dang good genes!