Tuesday, July 6, 2010

{circadian happenings} ~ austin area photographer

Each day brings something to cherish. Just take a close look at what goes on around on a daily basis and you will certainly see something worth holding onto in a memory book. The natural rhythm of life can become dull and monotonous if we don't make the effort to move to it and feel the beat in our core.

Just a few pictures of things that happen around my house that could be easily overlooked and forgotten, and sadly I have overlooked them in the past...but it's never too late to start storing away that's treasured times so I can recall them with my little ladies down the road or just when I need a pick-me-up.

{little girl up close}

Avery and her friend put make-up on Masyn and Evelyn. It's a little scary, kind of Cirque De Soleil looking. Masyn's in particular cracks me up because she's kind of sporting a "Toddler's & Tiaras" smile. Good times.

{toddlers + tiaras}

Love the choke hold, Evelyn has so many pictures where Masyn has her around the neck...poor kid.

{toddlers + tiaras}

Obviously she watches and learns from Masyn, because Evelyn does the exact some chokehold to BetteDavis.

{tolerance}

The dog who lived.

{bettedavis}

I hope that you all had a fantastic 4th of July. Mine was one for my book, that's for sure, possibly a full chapter. For now the girls are climbing the walls and begging to go to the pool. Day starts...now!

signblog

No comments: