Thursday, December 11, 2008

character inspiration

Evelyn is so full of character. She is funny, sinister, happy-go-lucky, silly beyond all reason, completely lovable, and pertinacious at times. Each time I snap a picture of her, it's a new face.

{character}

Inspired and challenged by a good friend, Nic, over on her clever blog... I am listing my top 10 (although I might fall asleep before I make it to ten) favorite movie characters of all time (OFF the top of my tired head).

In no particular order:

Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) ~ Pirates of the Caribbean
Juniper "June" Pearl (Mary Stuart Masterson) ~ Benny & Joon
Jake Perry (Josh Lucas) ~ Sweet Home Alabama
The Phantom (Gerard Butler) ~ The Phantom of The Opera
Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) ~ The Godfather Trilogy
Dory (Ellen Degeneres) ~ Finding Nemo
Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) ~ Twilight
"Chris" the cross dresser (Liev Schreiber) ~ Mixed Nuts
Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) ~ Breakfast At Tiffany's
Alex Hitchens (Will Smith) ~ Hitch

A Christmas ditty by U2, one I consider an ALL time classic.

signblog

2 comments:

nic said...

isn't it funny how our lists are heavily tilted toward the male side? they just don't give gals complex, compelling roles often enough.

thanks for playing! now i'm gonna have to go watch sweet home alabama again today...

Rebekah said...

oh how funny - I did Nic's challenge, too, but I did top ten child characters.

Hitch is one of my all-time favorite movies... and I do love Joon!