Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ridiculous cold

For the last 3 days I have been freezing. In a state of perpetual ice-statue like living, I can't seem to warm up. I'm not complaining totally, I mean, it is December and I realize that 30* isn't that cold to everyone. Forgive my whining. I'm merely crying about the fact that I personally can't seem to stay warm. I think I am broken, or at least my internal heater is.

The bright side (I wish that I could see the sun outside shining bright.... oh sorry distraction) is that it feels more like "Christmas" than ever. I'm baking today for a party at work and for teacher's gifts. Burning a yummy candle as well and I feel like I could just stay inside forever....and hopefully warm up. Nope...I will be out in the freezing weather in a couple hours to drop off the banana bread and visit the store with my girls. Their first time to Antho and I confess, I'm SO worried they might break something. *Blush*

Well, here is a favorite version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Zooey Deschanel and Leon RedBone.

signblog

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Brrr!! It was 8 here on Monday. Yeah, 8. Wow.

I didn't know you were working there now! How fun!

This is my favorite version of this song too. Love it.

Rebekah said...

I think it's great that you're working there - it's always so much nicer to work at a place you enjoy.

And it sounds like you need some wool socks/slippers and possibly a wool sweater! Don't underestimate the power of natural fibers for keeping you warm... acrylic is pretty but just not up to the task.