Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas post

Since we will be out tomorrow with family celebrations and late night drives... I am posting this Christmas message today, second post in one day. Sorry!

{merry christmas}

There are my lovelies, my three little blessings all ready for their Christmas to begin. We have our own little thing here at home before attending both sets of grandparents on Christmas Day, so the girls were all anxious to finish pictures and get busy tearing into gifts!

Tomorrow is the beginning of mad rush of driving and events for me, I will probably not be able to compose a post for several days. I wanted to share a little Christmas letter before all that ensues though.

2008 has been a wild. emotional, wonderful year. Adonis and I moved halfway through 2008 and are now living near Austin and loving it. He has a job that is very demanding, but extremely rewarding and I'm so glad to see him enjoy work. I am working in downtown Austin and my favorite store and each day brings me new entertainment. I have the most amazing coworkers and the products continually make me drool.

Avery is now in 4th grade, she is loving her new school and has landed herself a spot on the jump rope team. Over the Christmas holiday she is putting together her won routine to perform! She is an amazing student and growing into such a young lady. In fact, she is getting shaving cream in her stocking, Santa told me so. ;o)

Masyn, who believes that she is turning 5 the day after Christmas, is super! She keeps me laughing all the time with her stories from school and her antics here at home. Tonight as we drove around looking at Christmas lights all we heard was her chattering the entire way, and when she didn't have a comment to make she would just begin to sing "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer."

Little Evelyn, she is still in a rough phase with her obedience, but she is the kindest and cuddliest child. I treasure her so much. I spoil her way too much. Evelyn was given a fun haircut last month by my awesome big sis Lisa. Everyone at her school and anywhere we go just loves her "big girl" haircut. So Aunt Lisa, be proud... you are the biggest news in Evelyn's life right now. :o)

That's pretty much it, I think if you are reading this now, you must read my blog fairly regular and probably have known all along what has been going on in our lives. Thanks for being here with me through 2008 and helping me through my move and supporting me as I endeavor to start a business in a new place. I am grateful for you all, more than you will ever know!

signblog

5 comments:

nic said...

hope you are having a splendid day with your trio of girls and adonis. i'm blessed to know you, girlie. happy christmas!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

They are such beautiful girls and so blessed to have you as their mom.

Happy New Year to you!

Rebekah said...

I hope your Christmas was wonderful! This picture of your girls is precious.

Teacher Kelly said...

Just stumbled upon your blog, and happy I did! It's lovely! Your girls are beautiful!

I have to know, where did you get those adorable headbands they are wearing?

Thanks!

-Kelly

amelia said...

Kelly~

Thank you so much for commenting, and thank you about my girls, I think they are pretty amazing too. :o)

I bought the headbands from Anthropologie, I just love them.

Please send me your email address sometime, I love to write back when you have questions!!

xo~Amelia