Friday, December 5, 2008

fingerprint friday

A sweet friend of mine and fellow blogger posted a very neat challenge on her blog. I want to join with Beki and share this fun and very uplifting idea of Fingerprint Friday.

From Beki's Blog~

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in:

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints.

2. Be sure to link so others can find the entire list of participants! Go over to PamperingBeki's blog to add your link to the list of participants.

So here is where I see God's fingerprints today.

Except for a little fall here or there, maybe a scratch or cough, a few allergy battles, my girls are healthy. God's fingerprints are all over that. Adonis is currently helping to teach a student who is unable to attend school because of health issues. My hearts breaks for this child and the family. Each time I pray for them I am so grateful for the hand of God over my kids.

So Evelyn took a spill over some sidewalk chalk the other day and I snapped this picture of her "fake" crying" and I thought it was a nice shot to accompany the idea that they live through the bumps, bangs, bruises, and battles....and ultimately they are in the grasp of Someone so big and so Holy, I should not stress out.



{ouch}


signblog

4 comments:

Hana said...

What a great thought! I love your photography and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for a nice starter camera in the $600-$800 range. What about lenses?

artsyclay said...

Cute! Brings back memories...with 3 boys, we had our share of broken bones, knocked out teeth and trips to the emergency room for stitches, and thankfully, they all grew up just fine.

I'm Kristen said...

AWEsooome post!

Tonkamom said...

Oh I love it, Amelia! LOL Despite all the cries, the drama, and the whining, I wouldn't want it any other way!!