Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fresh Tears


I've been trying all night (this is my 4th time) to post about the weekend. I will get a good way into my post and then my laptop likes to shut off on me losing it all. I'm having serious anger issues right now. I feel like I'm being given involuntary blog rehabilitation treatment. I'm starting to sweat and twitch....similar to what I imagine an addict of a stronger stimulant feels when it's ripped away from them.


So, I'm trying just one picture....


This is Megan, me, and Daria on our last day together. *sniff* Miss you great girls!!!


Amelia

2 comments:

Lisa~ said...

Great picture, I feel you on the addict thing;) I bet your up enjoyin he weather arent you! So am I.

couture*4*my*cutie said...

So cute! You gals look like you had a great time!

~Michelle