Friday, April 13, 2007

My Love Has Come Along



No, Matt isn't home from work yet...although that would also make the Title true. However...this post is about my favorite piece of jewelry.

My very most treasured necklace, purchased from Tracy of Junk 2 Jewels. You have to check out her stuff on PoshTots and also eBay.

What I adore is the personalized touch and my girls names engraved around a circle, it's poetic jewelry....accessorizing with touches of love and what is special to me. Thanks Tracy, I hope many more Mama's find you and get to enjoy your amazing creations!

Amelia

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! Amelia - what a wonderful piece of jewellery!

Sarah :)

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

*gasp* Love that!!!

The Gourmet Momma said...

wow! thats beautiful! I think I need to go check that out! She is truly an artist!

Nikki

amelia said...

Thanks! I love everything I have from Tracy, but this tops everything. :o)

Amelia

Katie Jean said...

That's so pretty. I'm going to have to check out her website.

Chelsea said...

I'm going to have to get one of those~ It's beautiful!

Chelsea

Love said...

love this necklace, amelia! several months ago, i was looking at a listing you had w/ masyn modeling on ebay when i discovered tracy and got my girls the silver name necklaces...we love them! so, i'm a fan of both your work! :)

Bowznstuff said...

STUNNING necklace :)
Cree

amelia said...

Thanks ladies, I hope you all get one! ;o)

Amelia

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Very nice! Tracy does really beautiful work. :)
~Beki

Angie Seaman said...

Love that Amelia. It's one of my favorite "Tracy" designs. Ha ha! She has been kind enough to place her line within my online boutique now and I'm so honored to carry her designs. They are always top notch and nothing short of amazing. Thanks for sharing your photo. Love your blog too by the way. Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.AngelicaGraceDesigns.com

AmeliaB said...

It is very pretty. The names make it so special. A wonderful heirloom.

~Amelia

amelia said...

Thanks so much!!

Amelia

couture*4*my*cutie said...

That is so beautiful Amelia! I love Tracy's stuff!

~Michelle

amelia said...

Me too!...she's a rock star!

Amelia