Thursday, April 12, 2007

A New Perspective On Me

My photography skills are in need of honing and I've long admired the work my friend Erica with her Self Portrait Challenges. As scary as this is to post, I really loved the challenge.

SPC week #2: The Body

I love the shadows and my freckles, I feel like this is elegantly personal.


If you're interested click here, but I have to let you know that there are some pictures that show a lot more than what you see here, it's all as art, I just felt like letting you know upfront so that you wouldn't be shocked if you choose to visit the site.

Amelia

6 comments:

Lisa~ said...

Oh I agree, and I love freckles:) Your a really good photographer!

Michelle said...

That's a great photo Amelia---i'll have to give that challenge a try :0)

Michelle

Morgan said...

Gorgeous, sensual, tasteful shot!

How in the world did you focus without being able to see?

Neat challenge too...

amelia said...

Thanks ladies!

I set everything by feel and just took a few shots until I got just what I wanted.

Michelle~ It is fun and I love getting to use my artist "eye" for this. :o) Just guard your eyes when you visit the site...

Amelia

The Gourmet Momma said...

wow! Beautiful! I think I should get in on this challange!

Nikki

erin said...

Okay, I totally tried, but not a single good picture. Felt pretty goofy!

Oh, and I've tagged you with Morgan's game- check my blog!