Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Full Sigh







SPC week #4, The Body.


This picture is the last in The Body Challenge, to learn more click here.

I chose this to show my emotions and physical state right now.


It's been a weekend I will always remember fondly, but now that I am home, now that I have washed more laundry than I can even believe myself, all I can do is take a deep breath and let out a full sigh of contentment and exhaustion.



I will be posting details and pictures from the trip to Salt Lake City, Utah on here soon, but for now I have lots of catching up around my house to take care of first. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to chat with you all!

Amelia

10 comments:

Tonya said...

now that shot expresses so much...beautiful! I went to school in Utah (provo...vcan't wait to see those shots. Utah can be beautiful. I hear ya on the laundry...miss just one day & the piles are daunting...can't imagine 3 days! Fun..fun...fun!

couture*4*my*cutie said...

Hope you had fun, Amelia! Can't wait to see your pics!

~Michelle

Lisa~ said...

I am almost drooling over here waiting to see pictures and hear stories:)!

freshandvintage said...

Hello my sweet Utah roommate. I feel the same way today! Thanks for expressing it so beautifully. I can't wait to hear your take on the BC Getaway. Hugs, Eva

The Gourmet Momma said...

LOVE the pic Amelia! You have inspired me, maybe I will take this body challange! ;)
cant wait to see your pictures!

We just posted all of our pics from the getaway! Come by and check it out!

--Nikki

amelia said...

Thank so much ladies!!

Amelia

EllyJane said...

lovely.
simply lovely.
and so peaceful.

Molly said...

What a lovely photo. I love the serenity of it.

amelia said...

Thank you so much!

Amelia

Crystal said...

OOOO I LOVE this pic!! SOO CUTE!!! I am sooo behind and lost over there not sure whats next or what LOL!!