Saturday, March 21, 2020

{ content + connection } - yogi. writer. mama. photographer. austin tx

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to be here and to read this post. It's a wild time in the world and I am grateful that we have the means to stay connected, to support one another, and lean into this strange caged situation.

I've spent the last few days considering the best way to contribute and to survive. I miss my public classes immensely right now and I'm sure you are also feeling the void of un-rolling your mat alongside your yoga family. My studio is offering online classes and I hope to lead more in the days (weeks) to come.

What I've realized in this forced time off is something that was already bubbling to the surface for me, I'm ready to explore more than public yoga classes. I'm ready to peel some layers of comfort back and share things I've yet to share. I crave connection beyond what I've already experienced. Something within says that it's time to jump.

More than anything, I would love to hear from you. I'd love to know what you're craving, what would feel nourishing to you in this interesting self-contained time we face.

I will be sharing classes online, I'm currently looking at different resources and outlets for offering these. I have taken time with this because I want to move from my heart and I want to provide the best fit for your schedule, desires, devices, and energy. My heart is also being called to interact with you, not just give you a workout (but we will sweat and burn some quarantine calories!).

You can reach out to me via the comments below, IG @ameliasfb, or email me directly from this blog. We are here together, no matter the miles or walls that are between us.

Be well.

texas plays havana

No comments: